1 package Trader Joe’s Falafel
1 package Trader Joe’s Pita Bread
1 container Trader Joe’s Tahini
1 container Trader Joe’s Balela
- Heat falafel in oven as directed by package
- Heat pita in microwave (typically between 30 seconds and 1 minute)
- Spread tahini (or hummus, if you prefer) on warm pita
- Add balela as desired (we recommend one heaping spoonful per pita)
- Add several pieces of falafel
- Take a bite!
1 package of Trader Joe’s Pollo Asado
1 cup of Trader Joe’s Black Beans or Pinto Beans
1 package of Trader Joe’s Cilantro
1 package of Trader Joe’s Corn Tortillas
1 cup of Trader Joe’s Rice of your choice
Chopped Trader Joe’s Yellow Onion
1 package of Trader Joe’s Pico de Gallo
1. Boil water, add desired amount of rice and cook per package instructions (depending on the type of rice you want to use).
2. Add 1 – 2 tablespoons of olive oil to stovetop pan, heat and add cut pollo asado. Cook until desired texture.
3. Heat black beans in the microwave (or stovetop).
5. Serve tortillas with rice, beans, chicken, chopped cilantro, onion, and pico de gallo.
- Fill 3/4 of a mug with hot water
- Add four drops of Stevia
- Add 1 tbsp of honey
- Add one to two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
Note: the taste of Apple Cider Vinegar may be a bit overwhelming at first, but it has a whole host of amazing health benefits and once you get used to it, you’ll be sipping away like a champ in no time!
This one goes out to everyone who likes their snacks simple but filling, wholesome yet delicious. Are you ready for the long list of ingredients included in this one? Here goes…
Trader Joe’s Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with Sprouted Amaranth, Quinoa, and Chia Seeds
Trader Joe’s Tahini Sauce
Open chip bag. Enjoy the satisfying tear of the package as the delicious scent of chips wafts out. Grab handful. Dip into Tahini sauce. Place in mouth, and let out a satisfied sigh.
1 package of Trader Joe’s balsamic vinegar chicken
1 cup of Trader Joe’s broccoli florets (could use frozen or fresh bagged)
1 package of Trader Joe’s frozen mashed potatoes
Trader Joe’s garlic salt
Cut up balsamic vinegar chicken into pieces of desired size and stir-fry with broccoli florets, sprinkling a pinch or two of garlic salt in the pan. Serve over heated mashed potatoes. Bon appetit!
Light and tasty bean and tuna salad – perfect as a quick-fix side dish or main course on a lazy summer day!
1 – 15-oz can Trader Joe’s White Kidney Beans (Cannellini)
1 – can Trader Joe’s Solid White Albacore Tuna (in water)
1/2 – medium sized lemon
1 – bunch green onions
olive oil to taste
salt & pepper to taste
Drain and rinse the beans thoroughly, then dump them into a large mixing bowl. Drain the tuna and flake it into the bowl using a fork to create medium-sized chunks. Chop up the green onions, and add them to the bowl. Drizzle in olive oil and toss until ingredients are generously coated (I typically use about 4-5 tablespoons, but you can use more or less, depending on your preference). Squeeze in juice of half a lemon (or to taste). Add salt an pepper to taste.
Serve with a crusty piece of french bread!
Makes 2-3 servings.