Trader Joe’s 50% Less Salt Roasted & Salted Peanuts Reviews

(1 customer review)

Category: Tags: ,

1 review for Trader Joe’s 50% Less Salt Roasted & Salted Peanuts Reviews

  1. Aaron in Portland

    Good when you get the right batch. 85% of the time they’re fine, the other 15% you get a batch that’s got a fair amount of burnt ones (not tasty!) or the whole batch smells off like it was roasted in plastic or something…! If they nailed the consistency of quality control this would be at least 4 stars.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.