- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup of Trader Joe’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine eggs, oil, and water in a mixing bowl. Stir and add mix. Fold together for a minute or two until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and pumpkin pie spice, stir for another minute.
- Pour into lighlty greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Makes 18 muffins